Thursday, July 7, 2011

Amazing Find

I went to the library after work today. I was so excited to actually browse through the card catalog or just walk through the isles trying to find that perfect, amazing stack of books to read my way through. I also considered getting movies, but decided against it. I did, however, get the July Cosmo. I must admit, some of the flare of reading a new and exciting magazine that project a lady point of view is kind of wearing off. I did read through "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner," the novella by Stephanie Meyer. It was a great book, I mean novella, seeing as I read through the thing in one afternoon. I also got a few other fiction books that are technically for teens, but I don't care. And a few fashionista and life oriented books found in the non-fiction section. I rarely get books from there, but now that I'm older, maybe I should make an effort to visit that section more frequently. My greatest and most amazing find of the day, however, was "The One Hundred," by Nina Garcia, from Project Runway (didn't even see the author name until I got home).  It details every clothing item (the top 100 of course) that a women should own. In the intro, however, it warns that the items reflect HER personal style, and the reader should consider each piece and have the item be represented by their personal style. I feel like that last sentence had a lot of words, but hopefully you get the picture. I even chose that book to bring with me as one of my reading materials for my morning field squatting. :)
That about wraps things up for now. Good night, fashionistas. <3

I like how the title is bigger than the name. That's how it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment