Thursday, July 21, 2011

So...

Jared and I kind of bonded over bacon pizza. Mom bought it for us probably because she was too hot to cook. Hey, 98 degrees isn't pretty...for anyone. But he told me some very valuable news concerning Noyce Camp, including a couple points of view I didn't know about. Nice to have some eyes inside the main valve. Apparently, they weren't really annoyed or concerned about me being an inept counselor, but they were annoyed with Kevin for leaving Noyce in the middle of the day without consulting the rest of the staff. He only told us, the Chatdam Court staff. Which I guess I can understand. He just had to take care of the lunches, which is out of the realm of thinking at Noyce. They just don't understand Chatdam at all. And I don't blame them. Before this year, I didn't understand Chatdam either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment