Friday, July 1, 2011

Javior Colon!!

Javior is the first winner of the Voice! I was voting for him from the beginning. Not only was he an amazing singer, but he is from Stratford, CT. And he LIVES in Hartford, CT. Like, anytime I'm passing through Hartford, that could be him passing me on the highway! His coach was Adam Levine, from Maroon 5, and he TOTALLY cried when the announcer dude said that Javior was the winner. He said that he promised Stevie Nicks that he wasn't going to cry, but then he did! I thought it was really sweet, though. I really love Maroon 5, too, so I was totally into Team Adam from the beginning...I actually wanted Javior to chose Adam at the Blind Audition when everyone turned their chairs just because I wanted Adam to win the whole thing. The same thing happened with Jeff. I was kind of afraid that Bevery was going to take the gold for Team Christina, which would have kind of sucked. But then she didn't even end up in the top 2! It was Dia, from Team Blake. If she had won, I would've been bummed, but I would've gotten over it quickly and just be happy for her. It was only a 2% margin between Javior and Dia, which was kind of surprising but not really. Dia was really popular on iTunes. But Javior ended up winning and that's what matters!


No comments:

Post a Comment