Sunday, May 8, 2011

How many blisters do I have?

Far too many to count. I'm thinking it's definitely time to invest in a new pair of sneakers because those old brown and pink ones aren't cutting it anymore. My feet hurt so bad I can barely walk, although I'm forcing myself to because I need to get to Conn and eat some lunch/dinner. I did eat breakfast around 7:00 this morning because Poucel brought DD. Ugh, but just thinking about those donuts and all the junk I had last night/this morning makes me sick. But I think everything (or at least the extra food I wouldn't normally have) was burnt off while walking. Because I'm estimating I walked at least eight miles. It feels good to fight against cancer. And the French Club and I got closer...which feels good too. :) <3
Alright, it's been basically a half hour since I've brushed my teeth, so I'm going to fix the in-text citations on my English paper, print it out downstairs, and then head to Conn. I have no idea what I'm hungry for but hopefully they'll have something good. And healthy. Ugh. At least I can say the first half of the day was healthy with a bagel (?) for Saturday morning breakfast and a salad (legit) for lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment