Saturday, May 7, 2011

May Day

Today was pretty amazing. I woke up today ready to start my day...I didn't even hit the snooze button! All this week I've been sleeping in my room by myself, and I'm not complaining. It's been great. I have gotten the proper needed sleep all this week without the late night chitchatting and chilly, noisy early morning wakeup calls. I even got to eat breakfast with Chenae, one of my Chase floor mates. The French Club Relay for Life meeting was a little shaky because not a lot of people showed up, but we did talk and get what needed to be done...done. Then I had to play flag football in exercise science today...it was alright...mostly it was the guys running the ball and chasing each other down. But it was kind of fun anyway. In English, Ion actually took editing my paper seriously and we had a good conversation about my paper. At the end he said, "You're a journalism major, right?" And I said, "Yeah." And he said, "Good. Keep it." It just felt terrific to hear! :) Then I had lunch, talked to Michelle who I haven't seen in a while, and made the Les Bleu t-shirts with Erika and Angelica.
But the best part of today was the carnival we had outside on the quad. They called it "May Day." It seems schools have carnivals a lot, especially in the spring. Chase girls with there, Farnham girls were there...I hung out with Laura for the first time in forever. I talked to Sarah on a day we didn't have math class. Those floaty things were fun, and there were a lot of laughs to go around. And then I spent the night watching movies on ABC Family and Spike.
Like I said, an amazing day. And tomorrow (or later on today) is Relay for Life. <3


Something like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment