Saturday, March 5, 2011

4 AM to 1 PM

This was my sleeping times last night, and not only do I feel really gross because I woke up to a disgustingly hot dorm room, but now that half my day's gone, I feel like going down my to-do list which I made late last night will be even harder! And it will be a challenge. I just planted strawberries in Farmville so I will have to be back in my dorm room around 5:38 pm to harvest them. I plan on getting ready, eating a quick breakfast, catching the 3 pm shuttle to the mall to deposit my check and maybe make a few purchases. I plan on going to Target soon after I deposit the check to make sure the money's there so I can get some from the Spring collection like a few dresses, maybe a new pair of sneakers, and a few pairs of shorts. And of course nobody can ever have too many shirts, so if I see anything cute, it's mine. :) The reason I choose Target is because they have some decent clothes, it's not THAT much money, and there's one located in the mall. I purchased People magazine yesterday because I was craving a new magazine and while browsing through it I noticed they provide a lot of company's and designer's names. I plan on studying it more thoroughly once all my academic work is done. I'm so excited for Spring, as long as these extra pounds from Winter go away quickly. 



Here are a couple of samples of Mossimo dresses from Target. 


No comments:

Post a Comment