Thursday, March 3, 2011

Studying the Bible

Sorry, I don't mean to be all religious all the time, but religion is part of who I am. Titus (yes, it's spelled right), from the group Bible Talk, set me up with his girlfriend, Sheila, and not only am I going to church Sunday at 9 am (!!), but we have an appointment set up for next week in which we'll study the Bible? I wonder what that entails...because I've never seriously STUDIED the Bible rigorously. I'm kinda worried that the meeting and whole study session will be awkward just because I don't know Sheila basically at all. And I'm a little nervous about going to church Sunday morning and crying during the service like I've been doing or having the car drive be awkward, or having people hear me signing the hymns off pitch...I don't know, maybe I'm just being dramatic. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment