Thursday, March 17, 2011

Is it Reasonable to Dress Like Blair?


Blair Waldorf that is. From the popular television show, Gossip Girl. I know, it's been forever. With all that was happening in my miserable (or as it seems) college life, this project kind of took the back burner. But I'm back, and now that I'm on Spring Break (well, not officially, still got one more "midterm") I will absolutely be able to keep this up for at least a week, if not more. :) I hope nobody forgot about me...:D
But back to Blair Waldorf...first of all, it's really hard to type her last name, but her last name is totally needed given she is one of my favorite fictional fashion icons.
Since I'm really tired I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves. Below are a few pictures from InStyle.com which I think are Blair Waldorf inspired that everyone should wear.
:)






No comments:

Post a Comment