Friday, March 25, 2011

Dear Avril: Your DVD needs fixing!!

Every single time I tried to play my new Avril DVD yesterday, my computer decided to go crazy! I was afraid today that if I tried yet another time, my laptop would shut down for good. So, I go out to the family room to use the television...and THE TELEVISION DECIDES NOT TO TURN ON. I basically had a nervous breakdown because my house is out to get me today. Or should I say my parent's house. My mom made me clean basically the whole house. In her note she said, "some of the house" but I knew if I got lazy I would hear about it. So I cleaned the upstairs bathroom, kitchen, and living room. The bathroom counter attacked me and I got a nice red mark on my arm. I used an ultra cool, bright green band-aid, but it already fell off. So I can't show it off to anyone...haha. When I cleaned the living room, the front door mat had so much dirt I had to beat the thing up against the front steps. I made myself sweep the dirt off the steps so Mom wouldn't see. Plus I'm not sure if the mat already had a hole or I made it, but either way I positioned the mats as to hide it. But then I can still see the off-coloring of the mat...whatever, I can never win. So then I have to vacuum the whole upstairs...not that it's a lot, but the orange vacuum barely works, and THAT DECIDES TO TURN OFF TOO. I'm saying, these appliances are out to get me today. So I basically hide most of the kitty litter and dirt with the rug and pick up the bigger pieces that were exposed by hand. I did call Mom asking where the gray vacuum was, so it's not like I didn't try.
But back to my Avril Lavigne dilemma: maybe I'll just have to wait until I get back to school and use Caitie's DVD player or steal the portable DVD player from my brother. I'm just hoping the DVD isn't that little clip I saw on YouTube. It felt kinda weird listening to the whole Avril album because I already had a few of the songs basically memorized just because I had heard them over the Internet. It makes me wish I had chosen to wait 'til I got the album to actually listen to all of the songs. Or maybe listened to them only once.
Anyway, it wasn't overall a bad day. After I finished cleaning and got all my angst out, I took a shower, took care of my dog, ate some VERY cheesy mac n cheese with some refreshing water, and played a little Farmville where I finally got to purchase my dream lighthouse. I've wanted the lighthouse ever since I saw one on both Terry and Christie's farms. And I get to relax all through the moment I realize my final is due on Monday and all I've done for work is page through a couple of books.
I'm not going to let it get to me. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment