Monday, March 28, 2011

First Day Back

Yay! It's back to the old grime. I did have kind of a tough morning, but besides that I'm all sunshine. I ran with Blithe in exercise science today, and I kept up with her until the very end. That is an accomplishment in my book. We're going to be running all this week until we start sprints on Monday- it will be less running but more rigorous. We will also be going into the weight room on a regular basis- I don't know what to make of that right now. Next semester I plan on working out in the student center, so I guess I better absorb all this information. I handed in my paper for English, so I can afford to forget about it for a week- more revisions are due in the future- and focus on readings. I really do want to do better in school, and I'm grateful the Spring Break allowed me to relax and get a fresh start. I'm about to start one of my English readings, change into something more cute, and meet my friends for dinner. After that, it'll be math class, and possibly watching reruns/studying. I really do not want to be watching reruns, especially 90210. We'll see what happens. There is the possibility I'll watch "16 and Pregnant" just because we had a discussion about it in English. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment