Thursday, March 31, 2011

Revolve Tour Starts Tomorrow!

Now, I don't really know what to expect from Revolve Tour. Nothing can be compared to SoulFest. And this isn't exactly Silver Lake. But it is God orientated, and there are speakers that talk about boys. And there's music involved. Sounds a lot like Hamo to me. (Which is the nickname all of us call the beach where we all go with Elizabeth's church).
I have to keep this post REALLY short because I'm getting really tired and I still have to finish my English reading. Not to mention pack and shower. With running tomorrow, I need a good night's rest so I can drag myself to Conn for some breakfast. I was really lazy this morning as I slumped off to Journalism. I didn't even wash my face, and I barely brushed my teeth! But no worries, I took care of everything once I got back to the dorm after class.
What really rocks is that I have my Revolve Tour and Cape Cod all paid for so I don't have to have it hanging over my head anymore.
It's kind of strange because this is the first time I'm not going to be on campus but I'm not going home for the weekend.
The kind of strange that rocks. In a way.
Sweet dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment