Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Relay for Life!!

This morning I went to French Club, and I actually thought it went really well! The main thing we talked about was Relay for Life: how to get more team members, how to get more donations, and fundraiser ideas we could have to raise some money and to advertise the club at the same time. I sent an email out to two of my church people who I'm hoping will forward it to a bunch of other church members and put a little note about Relay for Life in the church bulletin. That way, the whole church will basically know about it, follow the link, and make a donation. Also, I put the link as my status on Facebook, on the French Club group page, and Professor Poucel, our advisor, sent an email with the link to all his colleagues and everyone in the French department. Hopefully everyone else in the club is making the same effort so we can really haul some money in to save some lives. The event's in May, so we have about 30 days to raise $1000. It's a bit of a stretch, but I believe we can do it if we try our best. Allez bleus!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment