Sunday, March 27, 2011

CPSI Conference

As I was browsing online for well-written explanations of critical thinking, I landed on a page that presented the CPSI Conference. After a quick glance, I learned that this conference's mission was to teach their attenders how to create, innovate, and lead change. It takes place in Atlanta, Georgia...so far away! But looking further, and even skimming the "about" section, I can't find what age group it is! Not that it's even possible for me to attend anyway. Not only is it far away in the south, but it takes place the first week of my job. Even if it is in Hartford, CT, I most likely wouldn't be able to go just because it means more than a ten minute ride and outside of my hometown of Portland, CT. But it does sound like a great opportunity, and I've provided a link for those interested in at least seeing the website.
The only problem is I can't tell what age group it is for. How old do these kids look?


Maybe it's for all ages. Who knows? I'm lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment