Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dorms Fight Against Dorms

Not really. I mean, there are competitions between the dorms that get advertized and announced at football games, but I'm talking about the quality, price, and interactions that go on at each dorm. I don't know about a lot of people, I can only speak for myself, but I really have a lot of pride for my own dorm. Most of my friends either live in my own dorm or in Farnham, the dorm under construction which has a discount on the housing price. I've been trying to convince them to live in Chase (I guess known as the party dorm, I just recently found out about this rep), but now all of them are really attached to Farnham, and as much as I ask, none of them can tell me why. It's just a mystery this thing called pride.

Chase people hanging out....


Even though the Farnham girls are outside and it isn't all of them, you get the picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment