Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day


I've never been a huge fan of Valentine's Day- mostly because whenever the holiday rolls around- I'm single. Like now. I found myself at midnight just getting extremely angry for no reason in particular, and this morning as I walked to class, I glared at all the balloons, flowers, and overall white/red/pink objects people were carrying around. I saw four people with the same type of flower before I started to get pissed off, wondering where the invisible flower cart was. Moments later, I walked through Engleman Hall and saw the table set up with a bunch of silly things being sold for one club or another. Wow, I'm really jealous of these happy couples around, and as I eat my double chocolate cookie from Conn Hall, listening to Taylor Swift songs, I think maybe I should have saved my four kisses for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment