Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Change of Topic

I was going to do today's blog post on my new trend called, "12 Million Scarves" but my cell phone is acting stupid and won't send the picture to my email so I can save it to my hard drive and upload it onto this post. SO I decided to talk about YouTube tonight. As many as you should know (I do hope you aren't living under a rock), many of today's artists have become popular because of their videos they have posted on YouTube. The most obvious of course is Justin Bieber, and others include Katy Perry, Avery, and Fred. I am going to venture out and make my own channel, as suggested to me from a friend. People think I'm funny on my blog, funny in person, and I could be funny on a YouTube channel. Let's do this!


2 comments:

  1. Yes! So excited to hear your channel and to watch you (not in a creepy way :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could like your comment, because I would be liking yours!

    ReplyDelete