Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hot Bag

I just wanted to take a moment to say a few words about bags. Backpack is so middle school...in college, everything is bag. Purse. Backpack. Clouch. No. Bag.

Here's a hot find I noted:

I have to be careful of who and what I take pictures of. I take most of these lovely pictures with my cell phone. For one reason, very handy. Just whip the cellie out, press the side botton, and click. Except sometimes it makes a sound, which brings us into a whole other story. My camera is also broken at the moment so the cell phone pics will have to do. But, about the sounds: people around me sometimes hear the sounds, because I forget to put it on mute in my excitement to capture the image, and they glance over at me taking a picture of a perfect stranger (or their bag). I don't want a restraining order, so I'll have to learn to be more discreet.
This bag, to me, is a perfect find. These messenger bags, at least to me, are highly convenient in that you can just reach in and grab something if you need your student ID or pen really quickly. And they look cute! Plus, this one especially, looks professional and expensive. This girl is also wearing Uggs, so I wouldn't put it past her. I wish I could afford Uggs. :(
Until next time...I want to call it an early night so I'll have lots of energy tomorrow to run, eat healthily, and maybe actually study/do homework. Bikini season is coming!!
I can't believe I miss my roommates already and it's precisely because of them I'm this tired. *Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment