Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Ultimate Update

Well, it has been a few days. My Internet was acting weird, freezing at random times. I just hope that this virus can be kept under control. College has been good. A lot of snow days. According to the President of the University, this is the worst snowstorm in his recent memory. But here's something funny: when I arrived from my long and seriously boring break, I found that my desk lamp was nowhere to be found. At first I thought someone took it like Katie from next door or Simone from down the hall. I texted Desiree and Chastity, but they had no idea what happened to it either. They actually thought at first that I thought they actually pulled the prank and stole my lamp. I've tried to explain to them how I thought it was someone else and they just set it up or heard about it, but they just laugh and say how crazy I am. I really have gotten close to them. Last night we stayed up until basically 4 am just talking. I kinda regretted it the next morning when my alarm went off at 8:30 am, but not fully. I just wish humans could just function normally with 2.5 hours of sleep or something like that. It would solve A LOT of problems. Anyway, Ausia, the resident hall intern, finally tracked me down to set up a meeting, she said I could lose my housing! Over a lamp! And then as I was walking out, I SAW the lamp...just sitting there on the counter all innocent and I laughed out loud, snapped a picture, and ran out of there before I got myself in trouble again. Good times.



 

2 comments:

  1. How can you might lose housing over a freakin lamp? That's stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was just a threat more than anything else. Basically they're tired of looking at it...and it's President's Day weekend (the deadline) and I didn't pick it up! I'm hoping it'll still be in the office and Mom can just take it home.

    ReplyDelete