Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Really Need A Manicure...

...But just look at these gloves! I went to the mall with one of my besties from Portland, Kristin, and one of the stores we stopped in was The Icing. If you are not familiar with this store, it's mostly an adult version of Claire's where you would go to get accessories: purses, earrings, scarves, lip gloss...okay, lip gloss isn't really an accessory but you get the idea. One of items I was really impressed with were the gloves...mostly because I wouldn't normally wear them seeing as I don't own any and I'm in love with anything you would find in Seventeen that I can create an outfit around. Sometimes I look at that section in Seventeen where the girls create their own outfits and just sigh. Don't they have access to an entire Seventeen secret closet? I almost died when I saw the "Runway" version in "Devil Wears Prada" and screeched when I read about it in one of the "Clique" books. That would be absolutely amazing to have full access to a closet like that...if I had that kind of opportunity, I would kill myself if a picture of me appeared in a magazine in a less than fabulous outfit. One girl had on black leggings with brown boots...that just simply isn't done!

I apologize in advance for my less than fabulous finger nails...I'm planning on fixing them Sunday night/Monday morning. We're not at the photo shoot yet!




Which ones do you like the best?

3 comments:

  1. I like the pink ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the pink ones too, because they're gray, a fresh color for this season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I like the pink and gray

    ReplyDelete