Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Movies No Longer in Theatres Not Yet on DVD

Last night I saw The Social Network about the guy Mark, how Facebook was created, and how the lawsuits went down between Mark, his only friend, and a pair of tall crewmen and their friend. It was actually an amazing movie, and I'm happy ProCon was able to put on such a great movie you can't see in any other theatre around here. A lot of colleges do this: put on movies either still in theatres, out of theatres but not yet on DVD, or out on DVD. I might go to Soco's tonight in New Haven, and that's exciting, but there's just something special about staying in and relaxing while you watch a movie with friends.


The ironic part about this is that after I got out of the movie, I had three new text messages, and one of them was from Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment