Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fool's Day!

It's not like I did anything for April Fool's, but all the same...Apparently, Riley, Caitie's brother, pulled a few pranks on the Gardner household. He ended up switching the kitchen and the dining room completely around, and he moved around a bunch of random things like his father's Snapple and coffee pot. I heard a snippet of a prank that happened in Chase outside of my friends...I'm glad Chastity didn't remember to pull anything on me!
Switching gears here...tonight I had an amazing experience at Revolve Tour. And I know I keep on using the same adjective...Twitter, Facebook, and now here...amazing. Because there's no other way to describe it! I really want to buy a sweatshirt or at least a t-shirt so I can remember the experience forever. Maybe I can even have some of the musicians and speakers sign the back of it to make it even more special! Caitie says the lines are usually mega long, but maybe I'll get lucky.


I'm gonna wrap it up a little early here because I am dying to go to revolvetour.com and learn this dance move everyone at Revolve kept mentioning. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment