Monday, January 31, 2011

Messy Hair

I'm counting this as a post from yesterday because I've been waiting for Jasmine to come in here and help me redesign this blog, but it just isn't working. I can't wait any longer, plus I did make a promise to update this every day. Anyway, today was an okay day. I got woken up at 10:30 am this morning by a blaring fire alarm...I was so asleep I didn't even know if it was a fire alarm. Plus, like at 8:43 am, people were scrapping snow right outside my window. Just not a good morning. After the fire alarm, I planned on staying up, but after being in the Internet for a little while, I just couldn't keep my eyes open and collapsed into bed. Besides that, I've just been hanging out with my Chase girls, and I started doing my homework at like 8:30 pm which wasn't such a good idea because I'm still working on it and I still have a long way to go. Especially in French. But, anyway, Simone has been doing my hair a lot more recently, and her favorite hairstyle is the messy type. I've been trying it out for a few days now, and I kinda like it...especially since I'll be taking an exercise science course where I'll be working out a lot...meaning I'll have messy hair anyway. So I'll have a name to go with my hairstyle. :)


Don't you love my enthusiastic smile? 


No comments:

Post a Comment