Tuesday, June 21, 2011

4 servings, not 4 squares

So I just went to the doctor today. She asked me a lot of questions about nutrition and I realized even if I lose weight, I'm not getting the nutrients I need to be healthy. So instead of cutting out meals entirely but not really doing anything because the calories increase in each meal (you got all that?), I merely increase the nutrition in each meal. That way, I'll be not only full, but I get the healthy food I need. I also am going to start taking a multivitamin at night. Mom said I could take hers. My doctor also said that the weight might not come off as easily as it did sophomore year. It might take longer, but that means it will be more likely to stay off. And honestly, I don't ever want to go through this weight gain thing (ugh, the Freshman 15) again until I get pregnant. If I stick with the 4 servings of veggies, fruits, dairy, and 2 servings of meat then I'll be good. I told my mom my doctor wants me to take calcium supplements, too, because I don't really eat a lot of dairy, but my mom said to just eat more cheese and I'll be good. She says it's always better to eat the food than taking the pill.
If this post seems confusing, I'm sorry. I'm love struck. Lol. ;)
Bye!
Not the best picture....whatevs, you get the point. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment