Friday, June 3, 2011

Girls Boys Like

Kinda funny how the title is my favorite band twisted around. But anyway...I was fortunate enough to be able to hang out with mostly guys yesterday at the beach (so fun!). Rachel invited me. The others were her boyfriend Tim and his friends Matt (already knew), Brenden (had heard of), and Jeff (totally new). I don't hang out with guys a lot because I tend to get shy, but if they're mixed with people I do know, like Rachel and Tim, it's okay. After a little while, I got used to the idea I was surrounded by boys and started to speak up more. We ended up playing games. First, one which involved running around and a soccer ball (it wasn't soccer), and then "talking games." (That's what I called it anyway). The popular ones like "Would You Rather" and "Truth or Truther." Or the plain "Question Game." And it was actually interesting playing with these guys. It made me think back to the night of Relay for Life and how a group of us played "Truth or Dare." Wanna know who Jeff thought was the hottest celebrity?

This is the prettiest picture I found of her, but it's all airbrushed. So here's another...
She looks pretty old now, though. (These are younger versions of her). Rachel said she thought Gerard Butler was the hottest which I thought was pretty horrific. He's way old! At least in his forties, right?! I said Penn Badgley just because he was the first guy I thought of. But I really wouldn't date anyone who was a celebrity. I would feel too much pressure to be perfect all the time, afraid of what his fans thought of me, and always feel as if I was less important than him. Plus he would be so busy on set surrounded by pretty girls...I couldn't handle it. We would probably last about two months. Tops.
Another interesting thing I found out was that the boys think that Brad Pitt is the man to be, and Bruce Willis is the man to admire. Brad Pitt is with Angelina (that's what they said out loud anyway) and Willis saved the world in his movie Armageddon. Haha, the way boys' minds work.
That about wraps it up...and I get to see them again next week for a fun-filled day at Six Flags Great Adventure! Can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment