Friday, June 24, 2011

An Amazing Start...

...To hopefully an amazing weekend! Mimi's was super fun even though there was some drama with the ride situation and the water was chilly, but I got to swim in a pool at night! I don't remember ever doing that. Underwater was super blurry because of my no glasses dilemma and all the shadows. I couldn't even find the colorful rings underwater, which I'm usually good at. Or even tell what color they were! We also went shopping and to Hometown Buffet. I was super bad in there with all my desserts, but cheesecake is my weakness and it's technically my vacation for the summer since I won't be joining the family in August like usual. I don't really care as much, though, because I think they're going someplace super lame. (I guess super is the word of the day). I also can't stop thinking about my not-so-secret crush, and I just watched the super hilarious video in which Logan pushes Carlos off the stage. A must-watch! But something even better...a super must-watch in fact...Bad Teacher. I've been spending my early evening/late afternoon reading Cosmo, including an article about Cameron Diaz, and I'm determined to see the movie. Hopefully this weekend.

Now, I must return to watching hot guys be gorgeous.





No comments:

Post a Comment