Saturday, June 4, 2011

Flirtexting

I found this page on Facebook, and this is one of the posts and comments at the top of the page. Absolutely hilarious!
The bottom line of flirtexting: When done strategically, texting can help you get a date and potentially a boyfriend/girlfriend. Exactly what and when you write back will detemine which direction your relationship will go.
Thursday at 8:27am ·

  • 30 people like this.
    • Jason TheTrap Jones i have mastered this.
      Thursday at 8:28am
    • Robert Farlow oh im screwed! :(
      Thursday at 8:34am via Facebook Mobile
    • Katrina Salley Wallace This is true! If you can wag that silver tongue just right you can get it wet lol
      Thursday at 8:36am via Facebook Mobile
    • David R T Williams Agreed! I help invent flirtexting.
      Thursday at 8:38am
    • Raheem Broadus Gang-green I got tha voice to make em drop dem thongz, so they say
      Thursday at 8:44am
    • David R T Williams ‎@ Raheem: Lol, check u out.
      Thursday at 8:55am
    • Pabloo Pereira Anyone wanna flirt 7863165207 ;) hmu ;) girls only
      Thursday at 9:10am via Facebook Mobile
    • Michael Le'nard I am good at this but keep in mind u can text youre way outta pussy that goes without saying
      Thursday at 9:17am via Facebook Mobile
    • Laurent Gordyk you can't act too flirtatious or you can seem desperate and only trying to get lucky; you have to fake some emotions and make yourself seem unpleased at times so they suck up to you and you get the upper hand in the relationship. never text back more than once and always try to reply with less words than her original text ;p flirt, but make yourself a challenge to them
      Thursday at 9:28am · 2 people
    • Brittany Hepler So not true about the last one...that just pisses me off. Lol.
      Thursday at 9:31am via Facebook Mobile
    • Laurent Gordyk that's because you're a girl :)
      Thursday at 9:32am
    • Michael Le'nard When flirt texting you half to somewhat kno something about them
      Thursday at 9:44am via Facebook Mobile · 1 person
    • Lois Lanne J I jus wanna guy that I can have decent conversations with. This online shit is sorta boosie, but imma try it anyway and see what it do!
      Thursday at 9:53am via Facebook Mobile
    • Brittany Hepler Well I guess me being a girl is part of it but either way I hate it when someone responds with less words than what I said. Maybe I'm weird like that but still...
      Thursday at 1:19pm via Facebook Mobile
       
       
      It actually makes me think of this guy Mike who randomly messaged me on Facebook and then I stupidly gave him my number so we could text...and I guess we flirtexted. Then I talked to my friend Rachel and she said he sent some of the same exact texts to her! Plus, Austin has been texting me too...so I am a definite victim of flirtexting. Still, it's funny to read these things and laugh at how lame people can be. 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment