Sunday, June 12, 2011

Taking A Stand

Alright, I'm officially on a diet. Things got out of hand, but it hasn't even been a month since school ended. I still have time to get back on the horse. And tomorrow is going to be a 73 degree day at the beach, and Wednesday is going to be a day of training (finally work!). Saturday was an all-time low for boredom because I was just sitting around trying to call people and everyone was busy. I even talked to Rachel's boyfriend, Tim (aka Quinn: I'm deciding whether I should follow along with the nickname or not) for about 10 minutes. It was actually a nice conversation, though it ended kind of awkwardly. Haha, you know how it's kind of weird to say goodbye to a person you don't really talk to normally? I was like, "Ok, I'm gonna let you go." And he said, "Have fun at dinner with your family." And I said, "Thankkk youu," all drawn out because I was surprised he actually cared. And then I was like, "Byeee." Then he said, "Bye." But then I said, "I'll talk to you later," after we already said goodbye, so that kinda messed up the flow of conversation. And then he had to say, "Yeah, I'll talk to you later." And then we kinda said "bye" basically at the same time. I was laughing a little, but I just hung up. This was basically the most interesting thing that happened to me Saturday. Besides the fact that I'm slowly getting my story done. When it's done I'm definitely going to post it so everyone can read it. Fingers crossed that it actually comes out good! :)

What I am now:

 What I want to be:

I know it may not look like a big stretch from the first to the second, but I decided this size because I was a size (whatever) for the longest time, so I know it's attainable.


No comments:

Post a Comment