Monday, June 13, 2011

Cancelled Beach Trip

I was supposed to go to the beach today with Kara. We had it all planned out on Friday; it was going to be a day when we got to catch up. Not so much. Last night I texted her asking what time she was picking me up, and she said, "I dont think we can go :(." When I asked why she wrote, "Cause I got called into work :[" So I asked when's the next time she has off and she said Saturday and I said maybe we can do something then and that was the end of it. I know it's not her fault, but it still got me really down. I went to bed kind of late but pretty early for me, and I woke up multiple times but ended up not getting out of bed until about 1 pm. I know that's really late and with my new profound goal I have I really shouldn't be sleeping in. However, there is some good news, if you can call it that. Instead of a poptart, I had mac n cheese. I'm not sure if that's healthy, but it's healthier than a poptart. And I wanted a brownie with it...I mean, really bad. But I ignored my cravings. :)
So right now I'm thinking about either watching a movie (I saw Treasure Planet for the first time yesterday...a surprisingly good movie!) or finding a highlighter and continuing to read my driver's manual. I'm still deciding but I'll let you know.

I have no idea why I uploaded this photo...it makes me crave them even more. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment