Saturday, April 9, 2011

Church Retreat

Here I am! Cape Cod! And it is beautiful. We're staying in these awesome Villas which are these apartments I can picture myself living in someday maybe with a roommate or two when I get older. It comes with everything...in my opinion, much better than a hotel. Dishwasher. Fridge. Freezer. Pots. Pans. Dining room table. Even Wii Fii. Thank God.
And I've met some amazing people (first impression anyway). Becky. Megan. Michelle. Corey. Janny. I think those are their names anyway. Everyone is so friendly and open, it's hard to know I can go up to anyone and they would respond well. They're all passionate about Christ and helping people...I even thought about writing about the Retreat for Journalism...a thought anyway. Let's see where it goes. I'm still waiting on my midterm grade. :/
I'm bushed. And we have to get up early tomorrow. Good night for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment