Sunday, April 3, 2011

My New Love: Tucker Gardner

I've been staying at my good friend, Caitlin Gardner's house this weekend, and let me say, I'm slowly falling in love with her lovely dog, Tucker. Or maybe it's the other way around and I just feel extremely flattered. I usually get my feelings mixed up like this.
Well, to say the least, it has been a fantastic weekend. Revolve Tour was awesome: the only thing I wish is that I had enough money to also get the sweatshirt. And to buy a ticket to get some autographs on my t-shirt. And that I made more of an effort to hang out with Kara along with Caitie.
I loved Chad. He's like a the male version of a life guru. Not really, he just really has done a lot of research into the minds of teenage boys (having once been one) and shows up at Revolve to share his knowledge with us girls. Caitie said he once had a girlfriend but they broke up. I know he's too old for me, but I just want someone to steal his heart and treat him well.
Just like I have stolen Tucker's heart. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment