Thursday, April 21, 2011

Get a grip, Man!

Or woman. In this case, I'm talking about my mother. Who knows how private this blog will be kept with my mother now following me on TWITTER. That was my way of expressing myself without my mother seeing all my posts. But now I can't even do that anymore. I've been treating this blog as an online journal of sorts and Twitter is like a mini version of that. How many Moms are allowed to read their daughter's journal? Not many!
I'm typing this on a school computer because, alas, my laptop is acting crazy. I cannot type at all. I couldn't even log in to my email at Live.com because that requires typing a password. Crazy, right?
Well, I'm off to grab some lunch, finish packing, and be ready for my dad to pick me up later (kind of as in maybe 1/2 hour to an hour...ahhh I'm so last minute).
The only thing I do wish I did was copy my Kasperksy Software review because some of you might find it entertaining. :)
Oh, well, it'll be posted in about 72 hours (according to them, anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment