Thursday, April 7, 2011

Food and Gas Money?

Gas money I can understand. But, food? We're poor college students: it's not like we have a constant flow of groceries. If they'd told me on Tuesday I'd be okay with it- I'd just plan to raid Conn Hall ahead of time. All this last minute stuff is making me seriously annoyed.
So basically Morgan and Titus both contacted me tonight while I was enjoying Noah/Steve about how we don't have any stoves in the hotel so we should bring things like bagels, sandwiches, and drinks. So I gotta worry about breakfasts and lunches...oh, but don't worry they'll make us dinner. And we should bring extra money for snacks. Like we're rich people who can afford to buy petty snacks!
Sorry, I'm supposed to be packing...so this rant is gonna have to be cut short. Haha.
I'm still determined to have a blast in Cape Cod.


I don't know if this is where we're going, but it looked pretty. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment