Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fast Forward...

I've been watching Adam Sandler movies lately, so I guess his remote control situation has been stuck in my head a little too much. It might sound bad, but I really want more than anything to hit fast forward. That way, I'll be out of college, I'll have a job, a car, a license, internship done, and an apartment. Hopefully some other things, too.
It's been a long time since I've talked about fashion, which was what this blog was all about when I first started writing. I don't know why exactly I stopped being informed about it...but the biggest reason is my lack of money and motivation to stay informed. All I've "read" this month is staying posted on what's been coming out of Bebe, Vogue, and a couple others (not that Vogue is a clothing line obviously, but what they've written about). And this has been mostly from Facebook.
I'm just annoyed that I have to do all this stuff. And I don't even have a job right now...how will I ever have the energy? >:o(



No comments:

Post a Comment