Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dancing on the Cape

Tonight I attended the most banging dance I've been to in a while. Now that I am used to clubbing around New Haven, attending a church dance is no sweat...but not literally haha. Never wear jeans to any event you know you'll be dancing a lot...because the after effects are not fun. And my hair was a hot mess. But, it was really fun. In the beginning I was mad because they were playing these Spanish songs you can only dance with for a maximum of three songs. They played what seemed like ten. After the tenth song, I went with Morgan to get a drink just to be somewhere else besides the dance floor. But then after that, I guess the DJ woke up because he started playing songs from the top 40 playlist. That's more like my music. After that I danced basically nonstop until a guy started teaching this impossible dance I couldn't grasp. So then I went to the bathroom to freshen up and met yet another sweet girl. I've been meeting a bunch of new people...most girls, some boys. There's even a couple of girls who said they go to Harvard! Like, what? Get it, girl! (Haha, April has been saying this all weekend. I think it's one of her catch phrases along with rewiiiind). I can't wait to go to the beach tomorrow morning. I might roll up my pants and just wade a little. This weekend has been incredible...I'm gonna be so sad to see it end tomorrow. Then I'll have to get back to reality with the Math exam tomorrow and the paper due Wednesday (among other things). I'm just waiting for Morgs to be done with the shower and after I'm clean it's straight to bed because it's another early day tomorrow. <3


I really can't wait to run down that beach with the sand in between my toes and God's breath brushing against my cheeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment