Monday, April 4, 2011

My First A+

I was so shocked today when I received my first A+ in college on an English essay. And to think last semester I was getting F's and D's! Well, I can officially say my last professor was clearly crazy because here's a lady with the "Dr" title and everything...versus a man who cocks his head and stares at you like you're an alien from Mars. I'm glad I finally proved myself. I am a good writer!
Now, I have to prove I can write well in another class...Journalism. I did get my first A- in that class last week, but I feel it isn't enough. I need to improve my whole average. When I started school I told myself I would get all As in anything Journalism related. I already failed when I got the B in English last semester...and I'm failing again. There is no way I have above a B in Journalism...I've gotten more B-'s than I can count! I already received an extension on my midterm article...so I have to do well on that and everything else I turn in from now on. I have to get all my grades up to par if I have any chance on making the Dean's List again this semester. Including Math. I'm even getting C's in that class. :( That's not who I am. There's another math quiz coming up on Wednesday, and I have to do well on that. And Exam II in a couple weeks. AND EVERYTHING ELSE! There's no excuses now.
I just have to prove myself. One breeze-through of Facebook, and the rest of this night is dedicated to my academics.


No comments:

Post a Comment