Monday, January 17, 2011

Boys And Video Games

My brother got an Xbox for Christmas. My mother was at first worried about him hogging the TV and me and my other brother not having a chance to use it. Well, this didn't turn out to be a huge problem because first of all I don't really use the TV anymore because I have my laptop now, and my brother Luke ended up getting his own Xbox games. And he can be really assertive when he wants something, insisting that it's his turn to use the television. And we've taken to me watching him play these various video games, including a game where you walk around killing zombies and another where you walk around killing and hijacking cars. I must say, I actually do like video games (not including these two, I'm not a fan of just walking around aimlessly destroying the world) including racing games and especially karaoke. I especially like my American Idol video game because you get to customize your own character, including their wardrobe. Here's another way I can practice my fashionista skills; I just have to find it in my mess of a room.


No comments:

Post a Comment