Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Day


This is my first ever snow day as a college student, and I have to say, it's pretty awesome. I still had to go to the bookstore this morning because I was afraid they were going to run out of used text books for my math class and I still had a brief gym class. Besides that, I've pretty much hung around my dorm, alternating between my room, Jasmine, Simone, and Olivia's room, and the common room. I also ventured out with my Chase girls to Conn Hall, which the dining hall on campus, for a big lunch (for I knew I wasn't going to venture out once the storm got worse). Well, I have almost all my books: the bookstore ran out of my book I need for English so I have to wait for them to shoot me an email before I can get my hands on one. I actually was kind of upset my English class got cancelled because I spent a good part of last night typing up my essay and this morning printing it for it to have been a wasted effort (though not completely, it means I don't have to worry about it). I guess I better go do my Journalism, Math, and English homework.


No comments:

Post a Comment