Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dorm Rooms


For those of you who are unfortunate enough not to have experienced the joys of college life and are not in touch with anyone who has, let me tell you a few things about dorm rooms. First of all, it's really easy to have it become messy within a few minutes (even right after you've cleaned it). I don't know what my dorm room would look like if I didn't have Chastity to keep it clean. She's what me and Desiree, my other roommate, would sweetly call a "neat freak." She hates it when things don't match: so much so, that during the summer before we moved in, she sent me the order she and Desiree got from Walmart and encouraged me to get either the same order or similar so our comforters would match. With us girls, it's all about the room being presentable...even the door! For V Day, we decorated the door with beads, circles, and hearts! Gotta go eat dinner, until next time.







No comments:

Post a Comment