Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chips and Roman

The typical college student brunch when you're trapped inside due to a snowstorm. It's the second day in a row classes have been cancelled, and I'm getting a lot of pleasure reading in. Most of the time, college students are so busy trying to finish their philosophy readings, it's hard to ever get readings that you actually want to read in. Last semester I did a project that had all to do with fashion, and there were these readings I used as sources that I only read the first and maybe second pages. Over the break, I planned to read the entire sections. No luck: looks like my real pleasure reading is always fiction is mostly includes kissing and going out on dates or maybe a family crisis. Just like the TV I watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment