Friday, January 28, 2011

When Class is Cancelled

Usually it's a good thing that class is cancelled, but not so much when I have to practically run from across campus to get there on time and I have to look up the room number because I've only been there once and then I find the classroom and there's a sheet that says class is cancelled and to check your email for homework assignments. Especially when I had my essay done on Wednesday when it was due, and that class was cancelled then as well. And now this weekend I have to write another essay for the same class on the question of the day from askphilosophers.com and my reflection based on the question. I don't know what she's expecting in ways of writing style, so I'm a little nervous that I'm turning in work that does not reflect her expectations. Last semester, I worked really hard on my first two essays and the professor had them for a long time, and when I finally got them back, I did below average. I'm just worried that this is going to repeat itself. So today I only had my exercise science class where we had to play these really annoying team building games. Actually, I'm keeping these games in mind for summer camp to share with my kids. I'm gonna get back to doing basically nothing watching old "16 and Pregnant" episodes online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment